My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Monday, May 18, 2015

Best Brothers

Dear Gage, Gabe and Grant,

Since you joined our family Grant, we've all had to make some adjustments. It's been a little challenging with a newborn, a two year old and a four year old, but we have been managing pretty well. Gage and Gabe, you boys have made the transition so much easier since you're so eager to help. Gage, you have grown particularly close to Grant and love to hold him, love on him and cuddle him as much as possible. He's your baby brother, after all. Gabe, you like baby Grant and you enjoy holding him. I look forward to when all three of you can play together. I think (I hope) you'll be the best of friends.

Gage holding Grant for the very first time



My three boys rooting for the Cats

Handsome boys

Gabe holding Grant for the first time



Gabe, you have really enjoyed holding baby Grant

"I want to help burp him."


Sweet brother kisses




Helping out with tummy time
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment