My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Penny Payne

Dear Gage and Gabe,

Not long after we lost sweet Piper, we decided to get another dog. Gage, you were very upset when Piper died, but we thought getting a new dog might help heal the wounds of her loss. Daddy found a dog that needed to be adopted and we made our way to Glasgow to take a look at her. We visited with her for a little while and once we saw how good she was with you boys, we decided to make our home hers. She was born August 3, 2014 so she was around 5 1/2 months old when we got her. We changed her name from Reba to Penny, which I thought was more fitting anyway.

Welcome home Penny



Gage's new buddy

She loves Dows too




She has adapted very well at home and is a good dog. I haven't been able to take her out to run as much since I've been pregnant and the weather has been cold, but she has gotten used to a leash and seems to do well on the few runs/walks we've gone on. I look forward to making her my new running buddy.

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment