My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Christmas Candy and a Gingerbread House

Dear Gage and Gabe,

Every year we like to make Christmas candy for my coworkers and our friends and family. We make a variety of things like buckeyes, snow clusters, oreo balls, oreo & peppermint bark, chocolate dipped pretzels, ritz sandwiches and sugar & shortbread cookies. Everyone loves our Christmas candy and it's a way for us to be able to give everyone a little something for Christmas.

Table covered in goodies

Decorating sugar cookies

Getting crazy with the colored sugar crystals

Everything is done and ready for packaging
 
This year, you boys helped me decorate a Gingerbread house. I cheated and bought a little kit, but it was still just as fun to build. You all had a blast putting it together and you especially enjoyed eating the candy. I think it would have been prettier had you all not eaten as many of the decorations, but it turned out pretty well.

Decorating the roof

Gage is busy decorating and Gabe, I'm pretty sure you're just eating the gum drops
 

Proud of your hard work
 
The finished product
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment