My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy 12 Months, Gabe!!

Dear Gage and Gabe,

On December 5, 2013 we celebrated a very special day - Gabe's First Birthday!! One year ago, we welcomed you Gabe, into this crazy world! Each and every day I am so thankful to have you and your brother in my life! You all have brought me so much joy and happiness. I can't imagine my life without you boys in it! Everyday is an adventure with two boys in the house, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

We planned a big party for you on December 7 (which I'll discuss in a different post), so we had a small celebration at the house on your birthday.

Excited about your little present

It's a big egg!

And they stack!!

Happy 1st Birthday, Gabe Jaxson!!

Yummy cake!
We took you to see Dr. Chris for your 12 month check up on Monday, December 9. You weighed in at a whopping 21 pounds (40th percentile) and measured 31 inches tall (85th percentile). You're still long and slim, but growing and developing well. Dr. Chris was very happy with how you've grown!

Gabe Jaxson - 12/5/13
(you wouldn't sit still, so I had to snap a fast picture)
Gage, at your 12 month check up, you weighed 21 pounds, 12 ounces and measured 30.5 inches tall.

Gage Joseph - 1/28/12
I love you so much!!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment