My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Christmas in Snake Run - 2013

Dear Gage and Gabe,

We stayed home for Christmas this year, so we missed the Hall Christmas in Indiana. We decided to go visit Grandma and Grandpa the day after Christmas to celebrate the holiday. We made it in time for lunch and had our fill of lasagna, sweet potatoes, salad, fruit and lemon cookies. After eating, it was time to open presents. Grandma knew just what you liked Gage, and got you a Jake and the Neverland Pirates telescope. Gabe, you got some stackable stars. We went down to the basement and played. Gage, you suckered Grandma into pulling you around in the wagon, and Gabe you watched so intently. We played ball, wrote on the chalkboard and then played some more. We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa.

It's Gage and the Neverland Pirates

Cuddle time with Great-Grandpa

Stacking stars with Great-Grandma

Playing in the basement

Such a precious picture - generation one with generation four
After our visit with Grandma and Grandpa Hall, we went to St. Paul's Cemetery to visit Grandma and Grandpa Leister. You boys never had the chance to meet them, but I have such wonderful memories of my grandparents. Yardsaling, gravy making, lawnmowing and turkey frying memories flood my mind. I think about them from time to time and miss them terribly. I just know they would love you both so very much and I know you both would have had great times with them.




I love you both so much,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment