My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ink Pen Mischief

Dear Gage,

A few days ago you decided to practice your art skills with an ink pen, on our couch! I'm not really sure where you found the ink pen, but while you were alone for 2 minutes in the living room, you went to town on the couch. All five cushions were reflections of your self expression. While I appreciate y our art, I don't appreciate it on the furniture. I sought help for cleaning the couch on facebook and received several ideas. Among them were rubbing alcohol, hair spray, Goo Gone and Norwex wipes. I didn't have any Norwex wipes and not enough Goo Gone to tackle all five cushions, so I went with the alcohol. I poured some off into a spray bottle and armed myself with our little cleaning brush. After 15 minutes of spraying and scrubbing, the ink was gone, and so was your art work. I'm sorry, but it had to be done.

Before

After
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment