My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Greenwood Class of 2002 Reunion

Dear Gage,

Last weekend your daddy and I went to my 10 year class reunion. You didn't go with us, so you might be wondering why I'm writing you a letter about it. While you weren't there in person, you were ever present in spirit. It seemed like everyone we talked to was a huge fan of yours. I still post your daily photos on facebook at weekly increments, so everyone can see your recent pictures. We were introduced to spouses and partners as the parents of the really cute boy! It was so flattering that others believe what we do, that you are absolutely adorable! There were also some people who follow this blog and read about your life. It was really nice to know that people are interested in all the crazy things you do! You seem to have quite a following.

Mommy and her pregnant friend Bridgette

Elizabeth and Chris Thomas

Kevin, Oriaku, Mommy, Elizabeth and Chris

Annie, Anna, and Mommy

I had a really great time catching up with friends from high school. It was great to see everyone so grown up and doing well!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment