My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Sunday, November 20, 2011

That is NOT for eating

Dear Gage,

I know it is a baby's nature to explore things. You are a very curious creature and you want to discover all the wonderful things you can uncover in our home. But this doesn't mean you have to put everything in your mouth. It is not necessary to taste all the things you come across. Or is it? You truly think so.


The camera lens cap is NOT for eating


The side table is NOT for eating


Dada's flip flops are NOT for eating


Your night time lotion is NOT for eating


The dogfood bag is NOT for eating


The mini blind cord is NOT for eating


The fold out chair is NOT for eating

This is not an exhaustive list of all the household items you have decided to taste. It's only some of the ones I've had a chance to catch on camera.

I love you, Pica-boy,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment