My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finger foods

Dear Gage,

You have been self-feeding puff snacks and Cheerios for quite a while, but recently we started to feed you "table food". I've cooked some squash and green beans, cut them into small pieces and let you feed them to yourself.  You really like the independence of self-feeding and you particularly enjoy dropping pieces to the floor for Emma dog. You have also tried cottage cheese, but that involves a quick spray down in the sink afterwards.

I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe how big you've gotten. Sometimes I look at you and am in complete awe that you are my son. I have to pinch myself to believe this fairy tale is true. You are amazing and I love watching you develop and grow!




I love you,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Emmas boyfriend is so cute :)

    He's such a good eater. It's all those yummy fresh veggies. Emma thinks she has to eat anytime we do. Tonight I have her some homemade chicken noodle soup. She devoured it!

    ReplyDelete