My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

O' Christmas Tree

Dear Gage,

We put the Christmas tree up today along with all the other Christmas decorations. I was very worried about how you would behave around the tree, and you didn't disappoint. You were amazed by the tree at first, but then you got more comfortable. So comfortable in fact, that you decided to play with the ornaments. I tried to place all the breakables midway up or higher so you couldn't reach them, but once you were in the walker, they were well within your reach.  So we had to resort to our back up plan - segregate the tree with baby gates. You were not happy about this, but it really is your best interest and the best interest of the tree!



Shiny wonders!


I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment