My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy 4 Months, Gabe!

Dear Gage and Gabe,

Gabe, you turned 4 months old on April 5! We took you to your 4 month check up with Dr. Chris yesterday. You weighed in at a whopping 13 pounds (~20th percentile) and measured 25 3/4 inches long (~75-90th percentile). You have more than doubled your birth weight and have grown 6 1/2 inches in length. You have more than caught up and you are doing great! Gage, you're probably going to get tired of me making comparisons between you two, but I can't help it. At your 4 month check up, you weighed 13lbs 8oz and measured 25 1/2 inches long. You had better start being nicer to baby Gabe because I fear he might end up bigger than you!

Baby Gabe - 4 months
Baby Gage - 4 months

I love you both dearly,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment