My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Little Friends

Dear Gage and Gabe,

Recently we have visited with some new little friends. About two weeks ago, Gabe, you and I went to meet Miss Caroline Thomas. I went to high school with her Mommy and Daddy and since they've moved back to Bowling Green, we've visited with them a couple of times. You were a good boy and you got along well with your "girlfriend."

Gabe and Caroline sitting in a tree...


New friends :)
Yesterday, another friend of mine from high school came over to visit. Bridgette and her two children were in town for the holiday weekend from Atlanta. Kamiya is 6 years old and baby Ryan was born on December 26, just three weeks after you Gabe. We had a really nice visit. Gage, you loved playing with Kamiya and Gabe, you liked playing with your new friend.

Baby swap!

Ryan and Gabe
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment