My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Monday, December 3, 2012

Visit with Grandma and Grandpa Hall

Dear Gage,

The week before Thanksgiving, we drove up to Snake Run, Indiana to visit with your Great Grandparents. We were not able to make it up for Thanksgiving and we won't be able to make it for Christmas either, so we decided to get up there for a visit. You were a really good boy for the two and a half hour ride, of course having the DVD player in the car to keep you entertained helped out :)

Grandma had lunch on the table when we arrived so we ate our fill of homemade lasagna, salad and fruit. We finished it all off with some homemade blackberry dumplings and frozen yogurt. Yum! You and Daddy went down to the basement and played while I visited with Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time visiting and catching up and you had a lot of fun playing with Daddy. A lot of those toys that you played with were toys that I used to play with when I was young. That basement brings back a lot of wonderful memories for me and it's great to see you making your own down there too!

Posing with Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma
Hugging Grandpa
Giving Grandma kisses
 

We all had a wonderful time and it was so great to see Grandma and Grandpa. I wish we were able to visit more often, but we made sure to make the most out of the time we had.

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment