My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

Dear Gage,

I had to work again this year on Thanksgiving, so we celebrated with my side of the family a little early. We had everyone over on Sunday, November 18 for the annual Thanksgiving feast. Dows and Jett came over early to help me get things ready. You played with Daddy and Jett while Dows and I started working on dinner. I had made the desserts the day before so all we had to do was the main meal. Your Daddy was in charge of the turkey and it was in the oven roasting while we got the other sides ready. We made dressing, broccoli casserole, corn pudding, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts and rolls. It was a feast fit for a king. We finished it all off with pumpkin roll, pumpkin turtle pie and pecan pie. Yum.

Before and after dinner, you enjoyed playing with all your cousins. You had a lot of fun with the older boys. They can be a little rowdy sometimes, so you took breaks from them to play with the younger girls. We all had a wonderful time together celebrating the holiday and being thankful for our wonderful family.


Jude, Kaydence, Logan, Molly, Jett and Gage
Playing with the big boys :)
On actual Thanksgiving day, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Taulbee's for lunch. We ate a yummy meal and then burned off some of the calories by playing outside on the beautiful fall day.

Granny makes the best biscuits!
Granny and Sissy
Playing outside with Granny

Daddy helping you ride a bike!
I love you so much and I am so thankful to have you in my life!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment