My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Friday, December 14, 2012

Sissy's Birthday Party (11/30/12)

Dear Gage,

Sissy turned 15 on December 3, but we celebrated a few days early because I had to work on her actual birthday. She invited two of her friends over for dinner and one of them spent the night with us. I cooked her favorite meal (Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Orzo Pasta) and made cake pops for dessert. You helped Sissy blow out her candle and then she opened her presents. She got an iTunes card from Sarah K, card and money from Maddie, a cute contact lens case from Emily, and a bag full of goodies from us. We took her shopping so she knew what she was going to get, but I did throw in one surprise: a new Harry Potter t-shirt. She had a lot of fun at a her little birthday party and we were happy to celebrate it with her!


Happy Birthday Sissy!

Contact lens case from Emily

Awesome Harry Potter shirt :)
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment