My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Daffy Bloom Valley

Dear Gage and Gabe,

I love spring. I love seeing and smelling the new grass and fresh flowers. The air has a crispness to it that isn't like any of the other seasons. Springtime also means the daffodils are in full bloom which means the Daffy Bloom Valley is alive with the beautiful yellow flowers. Every year for the first few weeks of spring, the hillside is covered in yellow. It is quite majestic to say the least. Gage, you like to go out and pick some flowers for me. I woke up one afternoon during my work week to a beautiful bouquet of daffodils. You were so excited to show them to me!

Daffy Bloom Valley



"Look Mom, we cut you some beautiful flowers!"

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment