My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Brushing Your Teeth

Dear Gage,

Every morning and every night you brush your teeth with mommy and you love it! I'm sure it's because you understand the benefits of good oral hygiene, and has nothing to do with the fact that you love to suck the toothpaste off the brush. But for whatever reason, it's a great habit to get you into and you are always so excited for it. You climb up on the closed toilet and sit patiently for me to get your toothbrush ready. I have to do most of the brushing for you, but you manage to clean your teeth a bit when you chew around on the bristles.

We recently had to purchase you a new toothbrush after you decided the toilet wasn't clean enough. That's all we'll say about that.

Other than that one little mishap, your brushing experience has been quite positive. We're taking you to your first dentist appointment in July, so I hope they're as impressed with you as we are!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment