My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mommy!!

Dear Gage,

On January 19th, I celebrated my first birthday with you by my side. Last year on my birthday, we were anxiously awaiting your arrival, which unbeknownst to us, was only 9 days away. I had to work again this year on my birthday, but that didn't stop us from celebrating. Your Dada made my favorite meal (roasted veggie pizza) and one of my favorite desserts (german chocolate cake). Your Granny Dowwoe, Jett and Kaydence were also there to help celebrate. After we ate the yummy pizza and blew out the candles, I got to open my presents. You and Dada got me a tripod for my camera and a very special homemade card. You even drew me some pretty pictures.

Cuddle time with Mommy

Homemade cake by Dada

Opening presents

Precious homemade card
I had a great 28th birthday! It was so nice to be able to celebrate with our family!

I love you so much,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment