My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Party Preparation

Dear Gage,

With your birthday less than 2 weeks away, we have been busy preparing for your 1st birthday party. You don't really watch a lot of television, but you do like the show Yo Gabba Gabba! which we stream on Netflix for you. We decided we would have a Yo Gabba themed party, but little did we know, the decorations can't be found in stores. There is always the option to order them online, but that would get pretty expensive. That being said, I ordered a few things online and the rest will be homemade. Your Dada and I have been busy putting together these decorations and we are really excited about them. We've wrapped your presents with the characters, made festive cups and plates, and put together centerpieces. I'll give you a sneak peak at a few things, but I don't want to ruin the surprise!

Muno present

Brobee plate
We are so excited to celebrate your 1st birthday!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment