My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Standing Tall

Dear Gage and Gabe,

Gabe - On September 20th, you pulled yourself up to stand for the first time! We've been propping you up against the couch and your play table for a while now, but you've finally been able to do it on your own. Now that you've gotten the practice, you're standing everywhere: in the tub, on the couch, in the crib, on your toys. This makes bath time a bit more difficult, as you won't sit down long enough for me to rinse your hair. But we make it through! I can't believe how big you've gotten. You're growing up and developing so well!

Playing at the activity table with Gage

Tub time

Playing at the park

How we find you nearly every morning :)
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment