My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Photo Shoot

Dear Gage and Gabe,

I got us all together to take some photos for our Christmas card. I dressed you boys in matching shirts and we all got in front of the Christmas tree. I attached the camera to the tripod and set a timer. I had it take multiple shots which Gage, you thought was really neat. It actually kept your attention and had you look at the camera. I was very pleased with how all the photos turned out and I loved our Christmas cards.

Family photo


Sissy and Gabe

Sweet boys


Merry Christmas from the Paynes

Gabe, I took some newborn/Christmas pictures of you. I'm not much of a photographer, but I thought they were cute.

Baby Santa

Santa is sleeping on the job

Sweet sleepy boy

Cute little tootsies
I love you,
Mommy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment