My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sittin' Solo

Dear Gage and Gabe,

Gabe, you reached a milestone recently - sitting unassisted! This is a great accomplishment and something we have been working on for quite some time. You've been able to sit propped up against your Boppy, against the couch or chair, and in the Bumbo. You have also been able to sit for about 5 to 10 seconds before toppling over. But on Saturday, June 15, you sat for over a minute without any props or Mommy. I'm so proud of you, big boy. You're growing up fast!

Nearly there
Yay! Big boy, sittin' solo!
Such a big boy! 
When Daddy was finally able to see you sitting by yourself, you just cried. I'm not sure if you were scared that you were sitting alone or what, but it was so sad and funny at the same time. You have since gotten past the crying part and enjoy sitting unassisted!

Gage sitting solo - 7/7/11 (age 5 1/2 months)

I love you both so much!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment