My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jackson's Orchard

Dear Gage,

Two weeks ago, we took you to Jackson's Orchard. It's been a tradition to go up there every fall to get some apples and pumpkins and play on their playground. We went with Madeline, Granny Dowwoe, Jett and Baby Kaydence. The weather was absolutely perfect! Jett played on the playground and you people watched. You weren't feeling 100%, but you still enjoyed yourself. We let you play on the hay, and you were very unsure about the prickly stuff. We watched Dada play on the tire spiral with Madeline and Jett. Dada almost made it across without touching the ground, but some of the little ones sunk under his weight! :) Of course no trip to Jackson's Orchard is complete without a caramel apple, for me that is. Maybe next year I'll let you have a taste!




I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment