My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Daddy's Special Days 2015

Dear Gage, Gabe and Grant,

This year, Father's Day and Daddy's birthday were just a day apart, and of course, as luck would have it, I worked that weekend. I feel like I'm always working on the days we have special occasions, but we always manage to celebrate in our own time. For Father's Day, Daddy got to spend his day being Daddy to you all while I worked and slept. Unfortunately, Sissy was out of town for GSP, so she wasn't able to be with us to celebrate, but she was with us in spirit. Daddy got to talk to her on the phone, so that was a positive.




Daddy's birthday was on Monday, so we celebrated both days then. I didn't have a chance to make Daddy's favorite cheesecake but was able to surprise him with his favorite ice cream cake. We had a nice dinner and then followed it with a birthday song and candles.


 

Playing "pirate" with Daddy
We had a really nice time celebrating Daddy's special days! We are so thankful to have such a wonderful,selfless and loving Daddy in our lives.

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment