My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014

Dear Gage and Gabe,

This past Sunday was Mother's Day. No surprise here, but I had to work. That didn't stop us from celebrating though. Friday, Granny Clarice stopped by and you all were able to give her a present. On Saturday, Granny Dows came over for dinner and we were able to celebrate with her. We pseudo-celebrated my Mother's Day on Saturday with dinner and dessert. You boys helped Daddy make my favorite dessert - Lemon Lush. It was so delicious.

Helping little brother lick the beater

Yummy!

Beautiful Lemon Lush
Daddy wanted to give me my present on Saturday, but I told him I wanted to wait until Sunday. Daddy is a sneaky daddy, so he hid my present in my lunchbox. Sunday morning around 2 am, when I went to get an apple from my bag, I found a jewelry box with the most beautiful bracelet inside. It was such a surprise! I love it! You boys did such a good job picking out such a gorgeous present for me!

Found some bling in my lunch box!

Mommy and Gage

Mommy and Gabe

Mommy and her boys - Gage, you were distracted by "Frozen"
and Gabe, you weren't feeling very well

I love being a Mommy!!
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment