My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Visit to Jackson's Orchard

Dear Gage,

We made a trip up to Jackson's Orchard last week to get some yummy apples and a pumpkin for carving. Your Granny Dows, Auntie Neenee and cousin Kady met us there. The day weather was beautiful and it made for a perfect visit. We found our perfect pumpkin first thing and put it in a wagon. You decided to ride in the wagon to keep the pumpkin company.

Picture with the pretty mums

Kady and the pumpkins

Growing tall
 The crowd wasn't too large because it was a weekday, so we were able to get over to the play area quite easily. I couldn't wait for you to try out the slide, but I think I was more excited than you were. You went down one time with Daddy and that was all you wanted. You really liked the slide at the Balloons, Tunes and BBQ festival, but this one just wasn't as fun.


Kady and Neenee sliding
After your one trip down the slide, we went over to the animal area and fed the goats and ponies. You thought it was really cool to feed them and feel their tongues tickle your palms. After a quick romp on the haybails, we took a snack break. You helped me eat my caramel apple and you helped Daddy drink his apple cider. We picked out a couple bags of apple to bring home and you decided to sample one before we left. You loved it, so I'm sure we made the right choice with our big bag of Granny Smiths.

Feeding the goats with Granny Dows

Enjoying your apple :)
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment