My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Friday, October 19, 2012

A little mud on the tires

Dear Gage,

On Wednesday, Sarah came over for a visit. She bought a Jeep about a year ago and if you can believe it, she's never taken it off road! I mean, it's a 4x4 Jeep Wrangler! Of course we had to go give it a try and the triangle seemed like the perfect place. You and Daddy went in Daddy's truck and I rode with Sarah. It hadn't rained in a while so the creek was low enough to cross. It wasn't extremely muddy either, but there were several puddles to get through. We followed you and Daddy along the trails and were able to get a little mud on the tires. It was a great time and no one got stuck!

We got a little mud on the tires :)

Sarah and Mommy

Daddy and Gage
(you were in your seat for the trip, just moved you to Daddy's lap for a photo)


I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment